Public Skate at Idaho IceWorld is your time to enjoy skating with your friends and family. Skate times vary.
Public Skate Admission
(Prices below include tax)
Adults with skate rental
Youth (12 and Under)
Youth with skate rental
Senior (62 and Over)
Senior with skate rental
Youth (3 and Under)
No Admission (Pay Skate Rental Only)
EZ Skater Rental
Individual Public Skate Season Pass
Family Public Skate Season Pass (up to 4 members)
Add-On Season Pass: Each Addt'l Family Member over first 4
Payment in full is due at check-in. Idaho IceWorld does not invoice. All customers must pay admission first in order to use the ice.
Group rates available. Call (208) 608-7721 for more information.
Discounts/Coupons cannot be combined with other offers, promotions, or specials.
Tax Exempt: If you would like to claim tax-exempt status, an ST101 is required to be verified before your visit in order to facilitate your tax exempt payment upon arrival. To determine eligibility of tax exempt status and to make tax exempt arrangements ahead of time, please call (208) 608-7719.
Times are subject to change and/or cancellations. Please check our website calendar or call us ahead of time for possible last minute schedule changes, as updates or cancellations may occur due to private events, partnership obligations, or consecutive days of extreme heat during summer months. Payment in full is due at check-in.
- Masks are required.
- Helmets are optional but strongly recommended. Helmet with the cage is the best option for beginners.
- Jackets should allow for easy mobility. Layering is the best option (undershirt, long sleeve shirt, jacket).
- Make sure gloves or mittens fit properly and are waterproof.
- Pants need to allow free movement and in the beginning levels offer some padding. Snow pants are a good option for starters.
- Tall socks to protect from skate boot rubbing on bare skin.
- Make sure skates are tied securely and snug at the ankle. Have blades sharpened once a series.