All schedules are subject to change and cancellations. Please check the schedule or call us ahead of time, before heading out to the rink, for possible last minute schedule changes, as cancellations may occur due to private events, partnership obligations, etc.
Must be 18 or older (unless otherwise specified). Identification may be required.
Pick Up sessions are $14 each.
Pick Up Punch Pass (10 total) is $126.
Pick Up Hockey Rules
- Full protective equipment required. No exceptions.
- Bring your own pucks.
- Goalie skates free with own equipment. (Limited to 2 goalies)
- Goalies must still purchase a “free ticket” online to reserve a spot.
- Space is limited to the first 20 skaters.
- All tickets are final and non-refundable. Dates are non-transferable.
- Any spots left after pre-purchase of tickets from players will be filled on a first-come, first-serve basis at the time of pickup hockey game.
- All participants skate at their own risk.
These rules are meant to keep you and everyone around you safe.
Please follow them so as not to lose your privileges as a skater.
All rules, policies and procedures are subject to change.